Kaddas Enterprises is a manufacturer of plastic goods used in the aviation and utility markets and is looking for a driven and detail oriented individual to operate thermoforming machines. This is an exciting time to join a great company that is growing and expanding.
Environment: manufacturing and warehouse environment. Ability to lift 50 Lbs. and to stand for extended periods of time.
The Quality Engineer position is predominately a compliance responsibility to establish the quality management system, production process auditing, and disposition of product. Responsibilities of quality assurance engineering will be part of this position to support engineering and documentation. This position will work as a liaison between production and engineering to ensure maintenance and facilitation of ISO9001:2015 standards and engineering documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Work with all aspects of the business to support ISO9001:2015management of internal and external audits.
· Develop and implement process quality guidelines and procedures.
· Support and manage process quality inspections and documents for new and existing product.
· Develop product installation instructions using SolidWorks Composer.
· Lead team meetings to review the status of MRB’s and CAR’s
· Review and document the bill of material structure and material issues.
· Maintain and support the engineering document control system.
· Knowledge of ISO9001:2015 Standards
· Knowledge of quality and document control systems
· SolidWorks & SolidWorks Composer
· Proficient at Microsoft Programs (Excel, Word, PDF, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
· Understanding of Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing
· Detail oriented and Strong organizational skills
· Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
· Understand the business quality objectives and work in a manner that contributes to achievement.