Thermoforming is the process of heating a thermoplastic sheet and molding it into a finished product.
Vacuum Forming: is a thermoforming method that uses vacuum and
atmospheric pressure to pull material stock to a mold surface.
Pressure Forming: is a thermoforming method that uses vacuum and
compressed air to push material stock to a mold surface. A pressure formed part can achieve the look and feel of an injection molded part, with sharper corners and a higher level of detail than can typically be found in a vacuum formed part.
Thermoforming is a great alternative to injection molding when the part quantities or the overall size is too large to warrant the high cost of injection mold tooling.
Our in-house design team has been working closely with customers to form solutions since 1966. Our goal is to find cost effective, high quality solutions.
Our capabilities include:
• Design Planning, and Consultation
• Tooling and Mold Production
• Accurate replication of existing parts, using the latest in CNC technology
Kaddas Enterprises has worked with many companies and their design teams to produce high quality products in the following industries:
• Medical: Equipment housings and wheelchair components
• Utilities: Animal caused power outage protection
• Public Transportation: Rail, coach interiors and exterior components
• Commercial Airline: Interiors and accessory parts
• Law Enforcement: Hi-tech equipment housing
• Security: Camera covers, sun shields
• Hi-Tech computer industry: Equipment housing components
• Kaddas Enterprises is the leader in wildlife protection products within the utility industry
• Woman Owned Business
• Certified DBE – Disadvantage Business Entity within the Transportation industry
• Recognized by Utah Business Magazine as one of the top Woman Owned Businesses in 2010
• ISO 9001: 2008 Certified through Perry Johnson Registrars
• 95% success rate of on-time delivery
• 92% Customer approval rating on quality and service